The Husband part 15

 Meanwhile, the search for Anu is going on.

That one took Anu in his arms and walked towards the cabin. He took Anu in his arms and laid him down.


That one was Nirjhar. Knowing everything about Nirjhar, Anu's parents proposed marriage to Anu's mother. They inquired about Nirjhar. After that everyone knows...!!!


Currently...


Seeing Anu waking up in the morning, Nirjhar is hugging Anu very tightly. Anu is not moving, just looking at Nirjhar.

I don't feel as angry today as I did that day.

So I fell in love with him??

- Hmm, read!!

Anu is shocked to hear Nirjhar's sudden words

Nirjhar laughs

-Girl, if you really fall in love with me...


Nirjhar hugs Anu tighter….

What does Anu think?

- People fall in love only once, I also read once.


Nirjhar's face turned black after hearing Anur's voice.

- But you know, Anu, I fell in love only once and you...

Saying this, Nirjhar kisses Anu's lips. As if all his pride, anger, and the end of all suffering are hidden in those lips.



Popular posts from this blog

The Husband part 10

Motivational Speech

The Husband part 7