The Husband part 12

 Nirjhar is standing in front of Anu with a serious face.

-Anu

- Hmm

- Get ready

- means

- I mean we'll go out now

- But where??

- At your house

- means??

-(...)

-Why??

- Yes!! I will bring you to your mother for three days. I will bring you again after three days!!

-But why?? After two days, Neera might be in love!!

-So??

-So you mean I won't stay??

-No you won't be

- I won't go...

Nirjhar looked at Anu with angry eyes and said in a very harsh voice.....

- Hurry up and get ready... I'm waiting in the car.

I want to see you in the car in five minutes.

- But


Saying this, Nirjhar went out in a huff!!


Both Anu and Neera are upset. Why is Nirjhar doing this??


- You are a very bad person Mr. Nirjhar Chowdhury!!


Anu is sitting in the car frowning. Nirjhar is driving.


Anu has been saying things to Nirjhar since then, but Nirjhar has no reaction, he just sits there with red eyes.


Nirjhar's car stops in front of Aunt's house.

Nijhar got down from the car and opened the door in front of Anu and dropped Anu from the car.

- Come down

-(...)

- Will it come down or not??

- No, I will not come down!!


Anu takes a look at Nirjhar and turns his head!!!

Nirjhar got angry and grabbed Anu's hand and pulled her down from the car.

Anuto gets angry and starts a fire!!


- You are a coward, a rhinoceros, a bad-tempered elephant, a goat! All! All you….

- Shut up!!

-U shut up!!! I couldn't watch Neera's wedding.....(Ay...Ay)

- Anu is not getting married now, just dating.

- So I want to stay in Neera's house, Mr. Nirjhar!! I am not the only wife in that house!!

- So understand??

-(....)

-Since when did you start thinking of yourself as my wife??

- I am!!

-You can't stay in Neera's contract, you will suffer, I don't want you to suffer....

- Why?? Why will I suffer??

- Don't know if you go home, I will come and take you later!!


By saying the words, Nirjhar walked behind...!!!


- You are very bad Mr. Chowdhury!!


Nijhar took a look at Anu and got into the car with a sigh.

Anu stands like a fool.

Nijhar left without looking back!!

The other day Nirjhar used to get angry when talking about Sion in front of Nirjhar but today there was no anger in Nirjhar's eyes. I don't know what was in those two eyes. What was there was beyond Neera's understanding!!


Everyone was surprised to see Anu as soon as Anu entered the house. Everyone was sitting in the drawing room and having tea!!


Anu's mother comes towards Anu.


-Why are you doing this in the evening like this??What happened??Where is my husband?


Anu looks at mother with angry eyes

Why are you silent?

- I see you have many questions about me. I will not answer any of your questions.

- means??

- I mean, ask all the questions to your husband, he left me!! I don't know why he left me, so if you ask him, maybe he will tell you the reason for leaving me.


Anu's father had been listening to Anu for so long. Now he started talking


Nirjhar came but didn't tell us. He ran away from the door of the house!! Why didn't you ask him to come in??

- I didn't feel the need!!


Saying these words, Anu goes to her room. Her eyes are playing tricks. Nirjhar threw her like this and left!!


Is this the husband?


Anu did not talk to Nirjhar for two days today. Nirjhar did not call Anu for even one time. Anu did not feel the need to call!!

He who does not want to talk does not need to be tied!!


Anu is standing on the balcony with tea in her hand. Her mind is very bad.


It seems that this is the case of Neera today.

I wish I could stay!!


Anu's heart is full of pride towards Nirjhar.


What a lover, father!! No, not a lover. The meaning of the word lover is very deep. Lover means a small sun in the cloudy sky of a lover.

A lover is a heavy rain that every drop of monsoon wets the lover's heart. A lover means a lover is a vast ocean in which every lover can drown with a smile….and a lover means….


What is the point of thinking so much about Dhu's lover, that place was Sion's. And Nijhar is not a lover, he is just a husband!!

First of all, if you want to read my story, you will find it on the "Neel Cafe Love" page.

Well husbands can't be lovers? Or wives can't be lovers??

Or is their lover not allowed to be a lover?? Who knows!!!!


Anu was thinking about the words in his mind. When he heard his mother's call, Anu looked back and saw that mother was standing.

-Say something??

-What happened to Nirjhar??


Anu replies with a smile

- Those who have nothing to do with the mind again....drop it all!!

-So??Problem with Sion??

- I don't know!!

- Don't know, that means your husband is pure!!

-So

-Anu (in a threatening tone)


Anu is looking at mother with mischievous eyes.

- Why did you drive away Sion? I loved Sion so much.

-And Nirjhar loves you very much

- But mother, she never heard from me!!


Anu's mother smiles and pats Anu's head

-Confidence is good for one-sided relationships when it becomes two-sided...


Saying these words, Anu's mother leaves. Anu's mother turned back and addressed Anu

-Your oni calls twice a day to look for you...

Why don't you call him even once...


Anu may have understood what Anu's mother was trying to say.

What does Anu think, taking the phone in hand and calling Nirjhar, it rings once

Dittiyabar receives from the ring

Before Anu could speak, a feminine voice came from the other end.

- Hello


Anu is speechless in Simi's throat!!

- Simi, where are you?

-K Anu!! Never wash


Taking a ride in the room.

- I'm keeping it

-Ok


Anu hung up the phone and threw it on the bed.

Bhishan is very angry. He is burning his body in anger. This girl is like a prostitute and her husband is also a prostitute.


Well, does Nirjhar really have any relation with Simi??

- Hey, what will happen to me if I don't get along with this stupid guy???


Nowadays, Anu thinks more about Nirjhar. But sometimes Sion peeks into Anu's cloudy sky. Anu's only question to Sion is why did he leave Anu alone????


- Anti knows everything about Anur??


At Simi's words, Nijhar turned his head towards Simi and focused on driving again.


Nijhar Simi left for the airport together.

- Nirjhar Sion knows about your marriage with Anu....


Nirjhar is not doing any oor.

Seeing Nirjhar speechless, Simi also fell silent.

The car is moving at its own speed. Simi stops the car by shouting...

-What??

-Nir

- Hmm

- I'll eat Hawaiian sweets!!

-What??

- Hmm please please....don't bring Nir....!!


Although Nirjhar was annoyed at first, he stopped the car on the side and got down.


Simi was overjoyed. He ran and bought three Hawaiian sweets from the roadside.

Simi was left behind by one of the two cars.

Whose are these two?

-Anur



Popular posts from this blog

The Husband part 10

Motivational Speech

The Husband part 7